It is the responsibility of the customer (hirer) to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury to persons, damage to the inflatable or loss of the inflatable. Please ensure that the following safety instructions are followed:
- This unit has an age limit of years. Please ensure no-one over this age uses this equipment. Adult castles are available for hire.
- No food or drinks to be consumed on the inflatable. This is to avoid choking & also mess. (Any inflatable collected in a dirty condition will incur a cleaning charge of £25.00).
- No shoes, badges or jewellery should be worn on the inflatable. We also recommend that spectacles are removed.
- No face-paints, party-poppers, coloured streamers or “silly string” must be used near or on the inflatable. They will permanently stain the unit.
- No smoking or barbeques near the inflatable.
- Climbing, hanging, or sitting on the walls is DANGEROUS and must not be allowed.
- A responsible adult must supervise the inflatable at all times.
- Always ensure that the inflatable is not overcrowded. Limit the numbers depending on age and size of children using it. (See Safety Instruction Sheet on delivery of inflatable).
- Try to avoid large children and small children from using the inflatable at the same time.
- Ensure that children playing on the inflatable are behaving in a safe manner to avoid injury or distress to other people.
- No pets or sharp objects allowed on the inflatable.
- If the inflatable is not being used for any part of the day, please switch the blower off at the mains, this will reduce your electric bill!
- Do not allow anyone to bounce on the step/front apron. Children could bounce off and get hurt. The step is there to help users get on and off.
- Ensure that no-one with a history of back or neck problems are allowed on the inflatable. We would also advise anyone who is feeling unwell to avoid using the inflatable.
- Do not allow users to be on the unit during inflation or deflation. IT IS VERY DANGEROUS.
- In the event of rain do not use the inflatable if the jumping area is wet. In the event of heavy rain, we strongly recommended that the inflatable be switched off. Any wetness, including bubbling (which is normal) can be dried with a towel when the rain has ceased. A small picnic table placed over the blower, will help prevent rain-water being sucked into the blower, and then into the inflatable.
- The blower at the back may have a safety reset button. In the unlikely event that it overheats, or loses power ensure all users get off the inflatable immediately. Switch the blower off at the mains, and then switch it back on again 1 or 2 minutes later, and it should restart. If it does not, or there is a power cut, please inform us IMMEDIATELY.
- Ensure that the vent on the side of the blower is kept clear at all times.
- Inflatables must not be moved or repositioned by the hirer/users once they have been installed by our staff, for safety reasons.
- Our prices include public liability insurance. If we are not supplying staff to supervise, we strongly recommend you obtain your own insurance (Public Liability/Theft/Loss).
- Arborfield Bouncy Castles cannot be held responsible for any damage to any utility services, eg gas pipes, electric cables, water pipes or any other underground service due to the siting of equipment.
Our prices are based on using power available on site (13 amp socket). Arborfield Bouncy Castles will supply 1x100ft long extension cable per item of equipment. If this is unavailable then a charge of £25.00 will apply for each petrol fan (Instructions for use will be provided on delivery). This will need to be booked at same time as the inflatable.
On the day of hire please ensure there is clear access to where the equipment is to be sited. Sufficient access must be available for the loading and offloading of the equipment. The area where the equipment is to be set up must be clean, and must not contain any substances such as oil, paint or animal excrement, sharp objects such as glass, metal or wood, which may cause injury to an individual or damage to the equipment.
We require a gate or access that is a minimum of 1m wide with no obstructions. Equipment cannot be ‘squeezed through as it is a fixed size, nor can it be carried through a property. Access is also required at ground level. You MUST notify us if the equipment needs to be taken up or down steps or put in a lift, as this may not be possible. Please note that failure to inform us of any obstructions may lead to us being unable to fulfil your booking on the day of your event.
Whilst we always endeavour to deliver your equipment within the specified timescales in plenty of time for your event, occasionally our delivery times may be impacted by circumstances beyond our control. These may include mechanical breakdown, theft of equipment, adverse weather conditions, traffic delays or motoring incidents and customer site access issues. Should this occur Arborfield Bouncy Castles will aim to provide as much notice to you as possible.
We offer a free cancellation service in the event of adverse weather. If your booking is outside and there are high winds or heavy rain, as long as you contact us by telephone no later than 8.00 am on the day of hire there will be no charge. Cancellations for any other reason will be charged at 25% of the total hire price. Arborfield Bouncy Castles reserve the right to cancel bookings in the event of adverse weather for safety reasons.
If there is anything else you are unsure of, please contact us on 01189 887377 or 07950 753088.